CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Marketing for Financial Advisors: Build Your Business by Establishing Your Brand, Knowing Your Clients and Creating a Marketing Plan by Patti Williams, Eric T. Bradlow, Keith E. Niedermeier (Hardback, 2009)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing for Financial Advisors helps you create a plan and bring in clients that will ultimately build a thriving practice.
- Author BiographyEric T. Bradlow is the K.P. Chao Professor of Marketing, Statistics, and Education at the Wharton School. Keith E. Niedermeier is the Director of the Undergraduate Marketing Program at the Wharton School.Patti Williams is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School.
- Author(s)Eric T. Bradlow,Keith E. Niedermeier,Patti Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight563 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.