All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the specific challenges of marketing in the creative industries, whilst applying classic marketing theory to a range of international examples. It combines a comprehensive and innovative perspective on customer value theory with practical marketing strategies and detailed case studies.
- Author BiographyGabriele Troilo is Associate Professor of Marketing at Universita Bocconi, Milano, Italy. He was also Vice-President of the European Marketing Academy (EMAC) from 2006-1012.
- Author(s)Gabriele Troilo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note384 p.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.17
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.18
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £24.63Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.