CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the various ways to study and practice arts marketing, moving away from traditional managerial marketing to embrace other areas of marketing theory, including branding and consumer culture theory.
- Author BiographyDaragh O'Reilly is a Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Sheffield, UK. His current research interests include arts marketing and branding. Finola Kerrigan is a Lecturer in Marketing at King's College London, UK. She researches arts marketing and has published a number of books and articles in international journals.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 22 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDaragh O'Reilly,Finola Kerrigan
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.