All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £24.02
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the all-day program, 'Marketing to Libraries for the Millennium,' sponsored by the AAP/ALCTS Joint Committee, leading figures identify and respond to the challenges of maintaining a foot in both print and electronic worlds.
- Author BiographyHendrik Edelman recently retired from the faculty of the Department of Library and Information Science at Rutgers University after forty years in the international book trade, academic librarianship, and library education. He expects to continue his many consulting, research, and teaching activities. Robert P. Holley is a Professor of Library and Information Science, Library and Information Science Program at Wayne State University.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleALCTS Papers on Library Technical Services & Collections
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHendrik Edelman,Robert P. Holley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.