Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe time for financial technology innovation is now Marketplace Lending, Financial Analysis, and the Future of Credit clearly explains why financial credit institutions need to further innovate within the financial technology arena. Through this text, you access a framework for applying innovative strategies in credit services.
- Author BiographyIOANNIS AKKIZIDIS, MS<small/small>, P<small/small>D, is global product manager on financial risk management systems for Wolters Kluwer in Zurich, Switzerland. He has experience in designing and implementing advanced solutions in risk-management and profitability analysis fields for the financial industry all around the world. MANUEL STAGARS, CFA, CAIA, ERP, consults private clients on entrepreneurship, business models and financial strategy, and he is serial entrepreneur and founder of seven companies in Switzerland, the United States and Japan.
- Author(s)Ioannis Akkizidis,Manuel Stagars
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Wiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight824 g
- Width179 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.