Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how gender enables the globalization of markets and how emerging forms of service labor are changing women's social status in China.
- Author BiographyEileen Otis is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Eileen M. Otis
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.