All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe nature of the currently emerging European society, which includes the economic and social transformation of Eastern and Central European countries, has been hotly debated. At its center is the relationship between markets and civil society within political and social contexts.
- Author BiographyVictor Perez-Diaz received his Ph D from Harvard University and is now Professor of Sociology at the Complutense University of Madrid and Director of the ASP Research Center. He has been a visiting professor of government at Harvard University, MIT, University of California at San Diego, the SciencesPo, and New York University. His recent books include The Return Of Civil Society (Harvard, 1993), Spain at the Crossroads (Harvard, 1999), and La Lezione Spagnola (Il Mulino, 2003).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies on Civil Society
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byVictor Perez-Diaz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.