All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.45Trending at £14.43
- £11.13Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn economic and social history of measurements in nineteenth-century British markets.
- Author BiographyAashish Velkar is a lecturer in International Business at the University of Sussex. Prior to entering academia, Aashish held managerial positions at international consulting firms in South Asia.
- Author(s)Aashish Velkar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Economic History: Second Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.