Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionUnveils a theory of the market economy. Arguing that most economists use overly abstract models of how the economy operates, this book seeks an empirically based alternative. It creates mathematical models of how the economy works and how the interaction of its sectors creates mutual protection from the uncertainties of business.
- Author BiographyHarrison C. White is Giddings Professor of Sociology at Columbia University. He is the author of Chains of Opportunity: System Models of Mobility in Organizations and Identity and Control: A Structural Theory of Social Action (Princeton).
- PrizesJoint winner for American Sociological Association, Economic Sociology Section Viviana Zelizer Best Book Award 2004.
- Author(s)Harrison Colyar White
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note9 tables, 37 line illus.
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.