Markets of One: Creating Customer-unique Value Through Mass Customization by James H. Gilmore, B. Joseph Pine II (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.80+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.90Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.66Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ten articles that chronicle the evolution of business competition from mass markets to markets of one - in other words, from creating standardized value through mass production to creating customer-unique value through mass customization.
- Author BiographyJames Gilmore and Joe Pine are co-founders of Strategic Horizons LLP of Aurora, Ohio, and authors of The Experience Economy: Work Is Theatre & Every Business a Stage (HBS Press, 1999).
- Author(s)B. Joseph Pine II,James H. Gilmore
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleHarvard Business Review Book Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width157 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.