All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the modern approach to the theory of Markov chains. This book intends to determine the rate of convergence of a Markov chain to the stationary distribution as a function of the size and geometry of the state space. It provides introductions to some central models of statistical mechanics.
- Author(s)David A. Levin,Elizabeth L. Wilmer,Yuval Peres
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight849 g
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.