Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of Kiyosi Ito's program. This book offers an account of integral curves on the space of probability measures. It provides a systematic development of Ito's theory of stochastic integration: first for Brownian motion and then for continuous martingales.
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Stroock is a Simons Professor of Mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the author of several books, including A Concise Introduction to the Theory of Integration and Probability Theory, an Analytic View .
- Author(s)Daniel W. Stroock
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 155
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.