Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith a particular focus on inventory models where these world events are modeled by Markov processes, the authors present their research on Markovian demand inventory models, which was carried out over a period of ten years beginning in the early nineties.
- Author(s)Dirk Beyer,Feng Cheng,Michael Taksar,Suresh P. Sethi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number108
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 255 p. 15 illus.
- Weight1250 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.