CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows how the rhetorical and dramatic shaping of Mark's gospel emphasizes the conflict of good and evil at many levels. It also looks at the social context of the gospel, which Painter argues to be that of the Pauline mission to the nations.
- Author BiographyJohn Painter has taught New Testament Studies in England, South Africa and Australia. He is a member of Studiorum Novi Testamenti Societas. His publications include The Quest for the Messiah (1991) and Theology as Hermeneutics (1987).
- Author(s)John Painter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/1997
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Testament Readings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.