All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Left Behind series is about those left behind after Christ removes true believers, leaving everyone else to suffer seven years of Tribulation. This work assesses these novels and shows how the ultimate vision put forth by the series' authors inadvertently undermines itself as the series unfolds.
- Author BiographyGlenn W. Shuck is visiting assistant professor of religion at Williams College. In addition to a number of published essays, he is coeditor, with Jeffrey J. Kripal, of Esalen in American Religious Culture.
- Author(s)Glenn W. Shuck
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.