Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.69+ £2.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pocket-size guide that contains useful information, tips and recommendations, accompanied by colour photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveller who wants to experience the major highlights of Marrakech. It features a fold-out map of Marrakech that is suitable for tourists and visitors.
- Author BiographyEscaping the European winter, Fiona Nichols first visited Marrakech in the 1970s and, fascinated by its culture, colour and exotic confusion, has returned many times since. When not exploring new destinations, the author divides her time between the Mediterranean coast and South Africa.
- Author(s)Fiona Nichols
- PublisherGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Travel Pack
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, full-colour maps
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Map Scale1: 5 100
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Sheet map, folded
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £12.67Trending at £14.85
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £16.24Trending at £19.89
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £6.27Trending at £7.95
- £5.69Trending at £5.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.