All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.55
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.62
- £5.06Trending at £5.32
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely updated second edition presents an integrated, multidisciplinary account of children's experience of divorce from historical, cultural and demographic perspectives. The author uses his family systems model to integrate research findings into a theoretical whole and to evaluate psychological interventions with divorcing and divorced families.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Emery, Ph.D., is professor of psychology and director of the Center for Children, Families, and the Law at the University of Virginia. In addition to his research, teaching, and administrative responsibilities, Emery maintains a practice as a clinical psychologist and divorce mediator.
- Author(s)Robert E. Emery
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleDevelopmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.