Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a wide range of primary sources, this book provides a radical reassessment of eighteenth-century marriage law and practice.
- Author BiographyRebecca Probert is an Associate Professor at the University of Warwick, teaching family law and child law. She has published widely on both modern family law and its history.
- Author(s)Rebecca Probert
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in English Legal History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.