Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThese Victorian pearls of wisdom for women on courtship and marriage, immoral conduct, what to look for in a spouse, and how to approach, or avoid, sexual relations with the husband, are often hilarious.
- Author BiographyRuth Smythers was Beloved wife of The Reverend L.D. Smythers, Pastor of the Arcadian Methodist Church of the Eastern Regional Conference, and her book, Instruction and Advice for the Young Bride (On the Conduct and Procedure Of the Intimate and Personal relationships Of the Marriage State For the Greater Spiritual Sanctity Of this Blessed Sacrament And the Glory of God), were published in the year of our Lord 1894by Spiritual Guidance Press, New York City.
- Author(s)Ruth Smythers
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight12 g
- Width116 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.