All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.45
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.99
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionOffers counselors, mental health professionals, and marriage educators with the tools they need to understand and assist couples who are experiencing the challenges and opportunities of the post-childrearing years. This book identifies the communication processes that hinder and help couples during an important period of life transition.
- Author BiographyVincent R. Waldron is a Professor of Communication Studies (College of Human Services) at Arizona State University, where he is also affiliated member of the gerontology faculty. Douglas L. Kelley is an Associate Professor of Communication Studies (College of Human Services) at Arizona State University, where he teaches courses such as Family Communication, Inner-City Families, Communication in Personal Relationships, and Conflict Management.
- Author(s)Douglas L. Kelley,Vincent R. Waldron
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.