All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the concepts of marriage, ethnicity, rape, and power in Judges 21 as means of ethnic preservation and exclusion.
- Author BiographyKatherine E. Southwood is University Lecturer in Old Testament and Fellow and Tutor in Theology and Religion at St John's College, Oxford. Her research focuses on and promotes interdisciplinary approaches to the Hebrew Bible through engagement with social anthropology to understand Israelite marriage practices and the impact of forced and return migrations on Israelite identity. She is the author of Ethnicity and the Mixed Marriage Crisis in Ezra 9-10: An Anthropological Approach (2012).
- Author(s)Katherine Southwood
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2017
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSociety for Old Testament Study Monographs
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.