All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cecilia Cristellon
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/05/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleEarly Modern History: Society and Culture
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight524 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- 1. The Matrimonial Tribunal and Cause Procedures.- 2. Witnesses and Testimony.- 3. The Office of the Judge: Mediation, Inquisition, Confession.- 4. 'Maybe so': Marriage and Consent in Pre-Tridentine Venice.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyCecilia Cristellon is Fellow of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Konstanz University, Germany and Research Fellow in Early Modern History in the Cluster of Excellence on 'The Formation of Normative Orders' in Frankfurt am Main.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £14.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.