All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the ages of 15 and 25, the brain changes in important and oftentimes maddening ways. It's no wonder that many parents approach their child's adolescence with fear and trepidation. This book illuminates how brain development impacts teenagers' behavior and relationships.
- Author BiographyDavid Vogel was born in 1891 in Satanov, Podolia (now Ukraine), and when World War I broke out he was living in Vienna, where he was arrested as an enemy alien. He emigrated to Tel Aviv in 1929, but left for Berlin after a year, and later settled in Paris. After the outbreak of World War II, he was imprisoned by the French as an Austrian citizen, and later by the Nazis as a Jew. In 1944, he was deported to Auschwitz, where he perished.
- Author(s)David Vogel
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVogel Collection
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight637 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £8.36Trending at £8.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.