Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beachboy2175
- Est. delivery by 20 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeila was born and brought up in France by Moroccan-born parents. But her romantic dreams were shattered when she was forced by her father to marry a man she'd never met, fifteen years older than her, and whose language she couldn't understand. This work exposes the cruel and widespread practice of forced marriage.
- Author BiographyLeila is now 29 years old, and lives with her young son in Paris. She speaks out frequently in the media against the evils of forced marriage; but still prefers not to reveal her surname, to avoid causing her family further shame. The book was first published in France, where it caused a storm of controversy.
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- Out-of-print date24/10/2007
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.13Trending at £10.37
- £7.14Trending at £7.96
- £4.39Trending at £4.72
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £5.99Trending at £7.00
- £14.01Trending at £20.45
- £14.56Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.