All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBudding scientists and kids curious about Earth's next-door neighbour can blast off to the red planet!
- Author BiographyELIZABETH CARNEY is a former children's book editor who writes articles for educational and trade children's magazines, and books such as National Geographic Readers Frogs, Planets, Mars, and Cats vs. Dogs.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Carney
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 10 years
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £5.03
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.45Trending at £4.71
- £4.45Trending at £4.72
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.