All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe first and only book to focus entirely on the selection and performance of American army generals in both major theaters of World War II. Chronicles and critiques the background, character, achievements, and failures of the more than three dozen general officers Marshall chose for top combat group commands. First paperback edition.
- Author BiographyStephen R. Taaffe is professor of history at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas, USA. He is author of Commanding Lincoln's Navy: Union Naval Leadership During the Civil War; Commanding the Army of the Potomac; The Philadelphia Campaign, 1777-1778; and MacArthur's Jungle War: The 1944 New Guinea Campaign; and is a two-time winner of the Army Historical Foundation's Distinguished Book Award.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Taaffe
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.