All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this important introduction to the life and thought of Martin Luther King, Jr., theologian Burrow explores King's life, his thinking, and his activism, showing how his theological studies influenced, shaped, and transformed the path he pursued.
- Author BiographyRufus Burrow Jr. is Indiana Professor of Christian Thought and Professor of Theological Social Ethics at Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is the author of many books, including God and Human Dignity: The Personalism, Theology, and Ethics of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Author(s)Rufus Burrow
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleArmchair Theologians
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.