All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £21.95Was:£26.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis work looks at the massacre at the village of Oradour in 1944, and how the French State has preserved the entire ruins of the village, which is now a tourist destination. Through interviews and research, the history of a shattering event and its memorial afterlife are investigated.
- Author BiographySarah Farmer is Associate Professor of History, University of Iowa, and author of Oradour: Arret sur memoire, published in France in 1994.
- Author(s)Sarah Farmer
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 black-and-white photos, 1 map
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.62Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.