CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExplores self-consciousness and metafictional awareness in modern fairy tale and its expression across literary fairy tale, popular fairy tale, and fairy-tale film. This title argues draws on the critical fields of postmodernism, narratological analysis, stucturalism, feminism, and performativity, without relying solely on any one perspective.
- Author BiographyJessica Tiffin is a researcher and lecturer in the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Author(s)Jessica Tiffin
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleFairy-Tale Studies
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.