CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides 40 research-based, classroom-tested, and developmentally appropriate mini lessons for kindergarten through grade 3. The lessons in this work are useful to teach students how to: generate and organize ideas before writing, and then turn their prewriting ideas into connected text; develop writing style by focusing on word choice; and more.
- Author(s)Lori Jamison Rog
- PublisherInternational Literacy Association
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Reading Association
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.