Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.18+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by creative-kingdom-ltd
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.42Free P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding more than 250 Marvel Avengers characters and more than 40 teams and line-ups, this book helps you explore the characters Avengers origins and powers.
- Author BiographyAuthored by a team of top comic experts, who have written and contributed to many bestselling DK books. Highlights include: Daniel Wallace - Marvel Encyclopedia (2014) and Superman: The Ultimate Guide to the Man of Steel (2013); Matt Forbeck - the updated Marvel Encyclopedia (2014); Matthew K. Manning - Batman: A Visual History (2014), Spider-Man Chronicle (2012), and Marvel Chronicle (2010).
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight2118 g
- Width256 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine29 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dianenelson201318 Jan, 2017by
Got this for a friend's little boys Xmas, he absolutely loves it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.