All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors boldly investigate the movement toward communism and the essential role that critical pedagogy can play in this transition. Performing a novel and educational reading of Karl Marx and radical theorists and activists, Malott and Ford present a critical understanding of the past and present, of the underlying logics and (often opaque) forces that determine the world-historical moment.
- Author BiographyCurry Stephenson Malott (PhD in curriculum and instruction, New Mexico State University) is Assistant Professor of Educational Foundations in the Department of Professional and Secondary Education at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Malott is a regular contributor to the Journal for Critical Education Policy Studies. Derek R. Ford's (PhD candidate in cultural foundations of education, Syracuse University) professional writing has appeared in Educational Philosophy and Theory; Critical Studies in Education; Policy Futures in Education; and Studies in Philosophy and Education. He currently teaches in the Social Justice Studies Program at Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Author(s)Curry Stephenson Malott,Derek R. Ford
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleEducation and Struggle
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.