Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Communism, both the bad and good, and also touches on anarchism, Christian theory, conservatism, liberalism, Marxism, and more, to argue for the relevance of Karl Marx, and VI Lenin as democratic revolutionaries. This work examines the Red Decade of the 1930s and the civil rights movement and the New Left of the 1960s in the US as well.
- Author BiographyPaul LeBlanc is the Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences and Associate Professor of History at La Roche College in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Author(s)Paul LeBlanc
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.