All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an argument for the contemporary value of Marx's democratic theory as an interpretive key for the postmodernism debates. The works of Derrida, Foucault and Lyotard are used to represent the poststructuralist camp, and the writings of Habermas to represent the rationalist camp.
- Author BiographyLORRAINE Y. LANDRY is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Marquette University./e
- Author(s)Lorraine Y. Landry
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.