All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a defense of the relevance of Marx's thought for understanding global political economy. This title shows that Marx's 'critique of political economy' encompassed three great critiques of the scientific and political canons of its age - historical reason, sociological rationality and scientific positivism.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bensaid teaches philosophy at the University of Paris VIII and is the author of books on Marxism, Walter Benjamin, the French Revolution and Joan of Arc.
- Author(s)Daniel Bensaid
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.