All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Roland Boer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight463 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Touchstones for Marxist Criticism 1. Louis Althusser: The Difficult Birth of Israel in Genesis 2. Antonio Gramsci: The Emergence of the 'Prince' in Exodus 3. Deleuze and Guattari: Scapegoats and Resistance 4. Terry Eagleton: The Class Struggles of Ruth 5. Henri Lefebvre (and David Harvey): The Production of Space in 1 Samuel 6. Georg Lukacs: The Contradictory World of Kings 7. Theodor Adorno: The Logic of Divine Justice in Isaiah 8. Ernst Bloch: Anti-Yahwism in Ezekiel 9. Antonio Negri: Job: Bending Transcendence to Immanence 10. Fredric Jameson: The Contradictions of Form in the Psalms 11. Walter Benjamin: The Impossible Apocalyptic of Daniel Conclusion: Marxism and the Sacred Economy
- Author BiographyRoland Boer is Professor of Literature at Renmin University of China, Beijing, and a senior researcher at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.