All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £22.69Trending at £24.69
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £9.49Trending at £10.49
- £18.64Trending at £19.99
- £13.33Trending at £14.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the career of one of America's most talented and best-loved musical comedy stars. An annotated bibliography provides coverage of books and articles wholly or partly devoted to Mary Martin, and further commentary appears in the various career listings.
- Author BiographyBARRY RIVADUE is a cartoonist, writer, and video editor, as well as a longtime researcher and collector of musicals. He also authored Alice Faye: A Bio-Bibliography (Greenwood Press, 1990).
- Author(s)Barry Rivadue
- Date of Publication18/09/1991
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 18
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.