All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.90Trending at £8.95
- £4.45Trending at £7.04
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £4.97Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a piercing view of the role of science in nineteenth-century women's rights movements and provides historical perspective on the debates about gender and science. This title presents a full-length biography of Jacobi, the most significant woman physician of her era and an outspoken advocate for women's rights.
- Author BiographyCarla Bittel is assistant professor of history at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Carla Bittel
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleStudies in Social Medicine
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.