All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new route crosses central Scotland from coast to coast, passing through places linked with Mary Queen of Scots. It runs for 107 miles (172 km) from Arrochar to St Andrews on the Fife coast. It passes mountains, lochs and waterfalls; castles, hill forts and aqueducts; and goes through welcoming villages and towns with friendly pubs.
- Author BiographyAfter retiring from his working lifetime in the rail industry, Paul Prescott needed a retirement project. He was already a keen walker: he runs Callander Ramblers, has climbed most of the Munros and has walked many of the UK's long distance paths. So he set about devising a new route across Scotland. The Mary Queen of Scots Way neatly fills a gap in the map of Scotland's long distance walks.
- Author(s)Paul Prescott
- PublisherRucksack Readers
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationDunblane
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRucksack Readers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. map
- Weight175 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.