All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on all of Wollstonecraft's works, this 2003 book provides a compelling portrait of this profoundly influential thinker.
- Author BiographyBarbara Taylor is Reader in History in the Department of Cultural Studies at the University of East London. She is a leading intellectual and cultural historian, specialising in the history of feminism, and the author of Eve and the New Jerusalem: Socialism and Feminism in the Nineteenth Century and numerous articles on Mary Wollstonecraft.
- Author(s)Barbara Taylor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.56
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight686 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.