All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £7.97Trending at £8.68
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £4.66Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionAlone in his room in a dirty Berlin pension, Ganin reminisces about Mary, his first love. He fantasizes that a fellow lodger's wife, due to arrive the next day, is his long-lost sweetheart and plots how they will run away together, leaving everything else far behind. This book is part of the Great Loves series.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov (1899-1977) was born in St Petersburg. He wrote his first literary works in Russian, but rose to international prominence as a masterly prose stylist for the novels he composed in English, most famously, Lolita. Between 1923 and 1940 he published novels, short stories, plays, poems and translations in the Russian language and established himself as one of the most outstanding Russian emigre writers.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Great Loves
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight92 g
- Width113 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.