All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £9.41Trending at £10.00
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £13.40Trending at £26.53
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an exploration of masculinity in the literature of the Arab East (Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, and Iraq) in the context of a specific set of anxieties about gender roles and sexuality in Arab societies. This work reveals the volatile nature of masculinity and its inextricability from femininity.
- Author BiographySamira Aghacy is professor of English and comparative literature at the Lebanese American University in Beirut. She is the author of several articles on contemporary Lebanese fiction.
- Author(s)Samira Aghacy
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGender, Culture, and Politics in the Middle East
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notenotes, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.