CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- Author(s)Shifra Armon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Hispanisms: Cultural and Literary Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 13 b&w illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byAnne J. Cruz
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction: Homo Agens; Masculinity, conduct, and empire; Fame; Dissimulation; Adaptability; Epilogue; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyShifra Armon is Associate Professor of Spanish literatures and culture at the University of Florida, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.