Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £3.00Trending at £3.93
- £4.78Trending at £4.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, Nathan Grant begins his analysis of African American texts by focusing on the fragmentation of values of black masculinity as a result of slavery, postbellum disfranchisement, and the ensuing necessity to migrate from the agrarian South to the industrialized North.
- Author BiographyNathan Grant is Assistant Professor of English at State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Author(s)Nathan Grant
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.