CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.49
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionWe get our fixed - or malleable - notions of sexuality and gender from a variety of sources: family expectations, a hypersexualizing media gaze, and through the dictates of those great monoliths, Faith and Obedience within a/the Church. This book documents an autoethnographic study in an all-boys Catholic secondary school.
- Author BiographyKevin J. Burke is a faculty member with the Alliance for Catholic Education and a fellow in the Institute for Educational Initiatives at the University of Notre Dame. His work centers on curriculum, masculinity studies, gender and queer theory, and critical theology.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Burke
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleComplicated Conversation: A Book Series of Curriculum Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.