All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe get our fixed - or malleable - notions of sexuality and gender from a variety of sources: family expectations, a hypersexualizing media gaze, and through the dictates of those great monoliths, Faith and Obedience within a/the Church. This book documents an autoethnographic study in an all-boys Catholic secondary school.
- Author BiographyKevin J. Burke is a faculty member with the Alliance for Catholic Education and a fellow in the Institute for Educational Initiatives at the University of Notre Dame. His work centers on curriculum, masculinity studies, gender and queer theory, and critical theology.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Burke
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleComplicated Conversation: A Book Series of Curriculum Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight270 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.