All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMasculinities and the Nation in the Modern World sheds new light on the interrelationship between gender and the nation, focusing on the role of masculinities in various processes of nation-building in the modern world between 1800 and the 1960s.
- Author BiographyPablo Dominguez Andersen, Germany Saheed Aderinto, Western Carolina University, USA Andreas Beer, University of Konstanz, Germany Brian Behnken, Iowa State University, USA Steve Estes, Sonoma State University, USA Craig Thompson Friend, North Carolina State University, USA Denis Gainty, Georgia State University, USA Isabel Heinemann, University of Munster, Germany Maja Horn, Barnard College, USA Katja Jana, University of Gottingen, Germany Anna Loutfi, Central European University, Hungary Claudia Roesch, University of Munster, Germany Martina Salvante, University of Florence, Italy Simon Wendt, University of Frankfurt, Germany
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleGlobal Masculinities
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVI, 277 p.
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byPablo Dominguez Andersen,Simon Wendt
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.31Trending at £8.49
- £33.52Trending at £42.07
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £6.72Trending at £7.40
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £8.01
- £17.97Trending at £18.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.