All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an exciting new edition of R.W. Connella s ground--breaking text, which has become a classic work on the nature and construction of masculine identity. Connell argues that there is not one masculinity, but many different masculinities, each associated with different positions of power.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Connell, Professor of Education at the University of Sydney
- Author(s)R. W. Connell
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2005
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Out-of-print date22/01/2013
- Content Note0
- Weight558 g
- Width159 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.