All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMasculinities in Theory is a clear, concise, and comprehensive introduction to the field of masculinity studies from a humanities perspective.
- Author BiographyTodd Reeser is Associate Professor of French and gender studies at the University of Pittsburg. He has published on gender and sexuality in Renaissance literature, critical theory, and French film. He is the author of Moderating Masculinity in Early Modern Culture (2006) and co-editor of Entre hommes: French and Francophone Masculinities in Culture and Theory (2008).
- Author(s)Todd W. Reeser
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight324 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.54Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.