All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. Rebecca Friedman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Revising Old Narratives: Masculinity and Autocracy in the Nineteenth Century The Autocracy's Administrative Ideal Tavern Sociability Fraternities, Dueling and Student Honor Friendship, Romance and Romantic Friendship Loyal Sons and the Domestic Ideal Conclusions
- Author BiographyREBECCA FRIEDMAN is Assistant Professor of History at Florida International University in Miami. She is the co-editor of the collection Russian Masculinities in History and Culture (Palgrave Macmillan, 2002).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.